Legal 500 UK 2015
The team at MFB ‘is not just extremely able intellectually, it is practical and sensible
MFB’s corporate department covers a broad range of corporate and commercial matters, both marine and non-marine, including:
- acquisitions/disposals of shares, businesses and assets
- private equity, project finance and security-taking
- joint ventures/shareholder agreements
- agency, supply, distribution and other trade agreements
- company start-ups/group reorganisations
- corporate services (including process agencies)
As a firm with a global shipping practice, we deal regularly with international transactions, cross-border joint ventures and strategic alliances. We have particular expertise in the allocation of project risk through on/off-shore corporate structures, security-taking, insurance and mechanisms for dispute resolution and enforcement. For local input, we have a global network of contacts and advisers to call upon.
Our clients range from business start-ups to international companies and corporate lenders. Whether the project is big or small, we aim to deliver timely advice that is tailored to your needs.